Cushing Terrell in a nutshell:
Cushing Terrell was founded on the promise of an integrated and collaborative design approach. For the last 80 years, our team of architects and engineers have combined intellectual forces to carry out one, simple mission: devise thoughtful and efficient design solutions for our clients.
Ready to create with us?
Business Development at Cushing Terrell:
Our firm is committed, whole-heartedly, to our clients and to the quality of designs we produce, which is why we’re seeking a talented and experienced Business Development Specialist to join our ranks. Someone who is devoted to finding new ways to enhance client relationships, and takes pride in delivering an ‘out of this world experience.’ We value honesty and integrity here. Doing business by the “golden rule,” isn’t just a saying, it’s a way of life for us. You will be a crucial team-member, engaging head on in current client relationships and finding innovative ways to create new ones.We will rely on your expertise in communication, marketing, and soft skills to deliver. You will be our best brand ambassador.
What we expect you to bring to the table:
- Proven ability to establish long-term strategic relationships
- Expertise in sales, marketing, economic development, and public relations
- Enthusiasm for developing new client relationships
- Ability to generate new client leads, by directing and facilitating strategic meetings, event participation, and marketing initiatives
- The ability to close large scale pursuits
- Collaborate with vertical market leaders across multiple offices to develop a measurable and achievable marketing strategy
- In depth knowledge of the inner workings of the architecture, engineering, and construction industry
- An understanding of pain points faced by clients and potential clients as well and the ability to formulate and present robust, multi-pronged solutions
- A keen sense for creatively, efficiently, and successfully coordinating the RFP process
- A positive attitude accompanied by a “team player” persona – you’re not afraid to pick up the phone to make the right connections across offices, teams, or projects
- A preference for working in a collaborative team environment, keeping close communication with other business development and marketing team members
- A Willingness to stay active in community and industry activities, events, conferences, tradeshows, and sometimes additional networking events, that may requires some travel
- Experience with a CRM platform
- Ability to utilize: Team works, Deltek Vision, and comfort using a variety of communication and business software including, but not limited to, MS Teams, AEC 360/MS Dynamics, Google Analytics, Adobe suite, Outlook, Microsoft Office suite
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have 6 to 12 years’ experience as a Business Development Specialist
- Have a degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Journalism or other related experience
- Have a proven track record in client relations
- Are creative, fun, adaptable, and forward thinking
Why Cushing Terrell?
Because know that where you work matters. Each of our vibrant, offices is unique, beautiful, healthy, and sustainable. Each of our offices is also filled with people who take care of each other, our clients, and are committed to the Cushing Terrell culture: we work hard, we have fun, we love new ideas and new ways of doing things, and we encourage our team members to set big goals.
Professional and personal growth are equally important to us; we offer educational and advancement opportunities and are committed to the continuing education and mentorship of all our team members.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance with an HSA
- FSA dependent care options
- 401(k) savings plan with an employer match
- Holiday and paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness program
- Commuter benefits
Please visit www.cushingterrell.com, and when you are ready, click the “Join Us,” tab. or apply here:https://tinyurl.com/37vc7kuy
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cushing Terrell Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment with us, please call 406.248.7455. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.