Looking for skilled Commercial Construction Project Managers that will be responsible for managing and constructing major industrial, retail, grocery and commercial projects throughout the region. The ideal candidate will be required to support multiple projects in terms of quality, safety, timeliness, and financial performance. Individual assignments will vary based on project scope, phase, and job requirements.
- Oversee the total construction efforts, construction progress, ensures quality standards and completion dates
- Manage vendors and subcontractors
- Provides on-time and high quality construction planning and execution
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
- Preparation for weekly owner / architect / contractor meetings
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Perform additional assignments and assume additional responsibilities as directed by Corporate executives
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- Project close-out document procurement
Project Manager Job Requirements:
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field required
5+ years of experience in construction project management
Experience using technology to remotely monitor construction progress
Proven ability to manage multiple projects / activities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Extensive experience in building multiple projects types (especially grocery stores, retail, industrial and remodel projects)
Knowledge of sheetrock repair and installation, painting, concrete removal and installation and door installation
Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint)
General working knowledge of Construction Management and / or Primavera P6 software a plus
Willingness to travel
Legally eligible to work in the US
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Project Manager Benefits Provided:
• Top industry pay and bonus potential
• Weekly pay
• Daily travel per diem of $65.00
• Outstanding Health Benefit Package
• Nine paid holidays
• Generous PTO Program
•401k with 100% company match (up to 6%)
• Generous Life Insurance
• Employee referral program
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
Williams & Rowe specializes in executing Commercial construction and renovation projects from design to completion and ongoing maintenance. We offer challenging projects, outstanding benefits and training opportunities.
The Williams & Rowe Company - Founded In 1958 - the experts in total building solutions
Named one of Jacksonville Business Journal's 50 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019
An established company with a history of success that has a family-like culture that values loyalty.
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Williams & Rowe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/W7MyZWs7edEy4UX2oTpBmg