Peter Marino Architect is an award-winning, international architecture firm well known for its prestigious design projects. Based in New York City, PMA is a 160-person firm with a satellite office in Philadelphia.
We are currently seeking a full-time, Landscape Architect. to work in our Manhattan office.
- Work with construction and management divisions. With all landscape architecture-related issues.
- Act as an inspector and plan reviewer
- Develop site and landscape plans and specifications, 3D renderings, prepare estimates, order material, and perform field layout work
– Minimum of 5 to 10 years of high-end landscape architecture design experience
– Demonstrated work experience with Interior Design and/or Architectural Firms
– Project management and strategic planning experience
– Proactive and ability to meet project timelines and client expectations
– Proficiency in AutoCAD 2015, Sketch-UP, Adobe Photoshop,
Word and Excel preferred, 3D Studio Max not required but a plus
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture B.L.A. or equivalent
– Professional registration a plus.
– High-end luxury design and detailing skills
We offer competitive salary $100k - $135k, and comprehensive benefits package including:
– Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
– Fully paid life insurance
– Fully paid short and long-term disability insurance
– Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and personal days
– Company matched 401(k) plan
For immediate, confidential consideration, please email your resume as a Word attachment along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, No freelancers or contractors. No phone calls, please.
Peter Marino Architect, a 160 person Architectural/Interior Design firm with headquarters in Manhattan and a satellite office in Philadelphia, is widely recognized for prestigious residential, retail, cultural and hospitality projects worldwide. PMA is the recipient of several AIA awards.