As a Construction Administration focused Architect, you will be located at the construction job site as a representative of SB Architects. Your focus will be on the construction administration phase of the ongoing projects. You will be working closely with SB Architects project team members, coordinating with consultants, and effectively communicating with General Contractors and Owners.
Potential candidates must have strong technical skills with an eye toward design, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to support projects working both individually and in teams.
This position is looking for a detailed eye to work with our team on-site and lead construction administration on multiple Miami office-based projects, located on the West coast of Florida. The current immediate need is for a large-scale mixed-use project on Longboat Key, Florida.
· Licensed Architect with 10+ years of experience with a focus on large-scale mixed-use projects Hotel / Multi-Family Residential
· Demonstrated experience in Construction Administration Phase
· Proficiency in Revit /BIM documentation software (AutoCAD and Revit) highly preferred
· Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Projects, and Outlook
· Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and relationship-management skills
· Proven record of managing projects during construction
· Ability to lead the coordination of architectural drawings for complex projects across multiple consultant teams
· Ability to resolve complex technical and design issues
· Ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
· Familiarity with online construction management tools (such as Procore)
· Familiarity with Type I Construction Type
· A professional degree in Architecture (BArch/March) is required
· 10+ Years of professional experience is required
· Architectural license in Florida is preferred
· Previous work experience in high-end luxury residential, mixed-use, and hospitality projects is required