Places that Rock! Group 4 Design has been named one of the best places to work in Jacksonville. We are a multi-discipline design firm with an emphasis on amenity, assisted living and multi-family architecture. We strive to bring new ideas and philosophies to these established markets with creative and innovative solutions. We pride ourselves on having energetic and passionate project architects and designers and are looking to add new team members.
We are now looking to add a motivated CAD technician or architecture graduate to join our creative and social work environment.
Experience of 2-5 years is required with a solid understanding and knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit. All candidates must have the ability to work on a project team and assist in detailing, redlining, and document production.
- Provides technical support for assigned projects, using a computer as an aid to drafting and design.
- Completes detailed drawings from sketches, plans, specification, and written and verbal instructions using computer-aided drafting programs.
- Revises or changes drawings, traces and/or copies existing drawings and completes calculations with specific instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, specifications, site plans and elevations.
- Ability to create new drawings based on site walk sketches and photos, and modify existing drawings per supervisor’s direction and red lines.
- Have great attention to detail, with strong communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
We are a full service architecture and interiors firm large enough to handle a wide variety of projects types and small enough that our partners engage with every project. Our team works together in an open space that stimulates creativity.
Our work with clients follows the same pattern — we skip ego-driven architecture in favor of team-driven collaboration.
Our team is trained to eliminate hidden costs and work as an advocate for our clients — we deliver projects on-time and on-budget. We focus on project understanding, client contact, responsive service and quality assurance.