Places that Rock! Group 4 Design has been named one of the best places to work in Jacksonville. We are a multi-discipline design firm with an emphasis on amenity, assisted living and multi-family architecture. We strive to bring new ideas and philosophies to these established markets with creative and innovative solutions. We pride ourselves on having energetic and passionate project architects and designers and are looking to add new team members.
We are now looking to add a motivated unlicensed/licensed architect or experienced project manager to join our creative and social work environment. Experience of 5-10+ years is required with a solid understanding of project and client management, consultant coordination, constructibility of wood, steel, masonry detailing, and team leadership. All candidates must have the knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit, the ability to establish and maintain schedules and self-perform project construction administration/site observations.
This position will require clear, effective communication, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong drive.
- Develops designs in coordination with client requirements, specifications, and goals. Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), Bluebeam, Procore.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring project progress with respect to the status of the plan and the budget and providing a weekly status report to Senior Management
- Manage project workflow and communication across all applicable departments.
- Coordinates and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Effectively track time and job status to maintain efficient workflow- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program required.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of related experience
- Licensure preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of IBC & FBC.
- Complete knowledge of construction drawing standards.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
We are a full service architecture and interiors firm large enough to handle a wide variety of projects types and small enough that our partners engage with every project. Our team works together in an open space that stimulates creativity.
Our work with clients follows the same pattern — we skip ego-driven architecture in favor of team-driven collaboration.
Our team is trained to eliminate hidden costs and work as an advocate for our clients — we deliver projects on-time and on-budget. We focus on project understanding, client contact, responsive service and quality assurance.