Rill Architects, an award winning firm specializing in high-end homes, seeks a talented and motivated Project Architect with 2 to 4 years experience to become a project team member. Responsibilities include taking projects from schematic design through construction. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- A professional degree in Architecture from an accredited program.
- Detail oriented and strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and is motivated to learn.
- Prior experience in residential detailing.
- A familiarity with Archicad considered a plus
- Archicad Proficiency
- Prior experience in Residential Design, Construction or Interiors
Must live in Maryland , Washington D.C. or northern Virginia.
About Rill Architects
We work with clients to create innovative spaces that reflect the unique goals and needs.