The candidate will perform duties associated with a Senior Architect / Project Manager Position. These duties will include:
1. Working independently on Architectural Projects with the use of the latest most up to date software to produce Constructions Documents from the Principal Architect's Conceptual Drawings.
2. Manage multiple projects at a time.
3. Manage team members and provide instruction for completing tasks associated with projects in a timely manner.
4. Have knowledge of the most recent softwares available for producing Architectural Drawings.
5. Work with an Architectural Designer to produce video renderings in Lumion.
6. Communicate and work with clients throughout their design process.
7. Work in a professional matter by displaying punctuality, attendance, and good conduct.
8. Must display time management and good organizational skills.
Must have extensive knowledge in Architectural Softwares used to create construction documents from Principal Architects conceptual designs.