2WR + Partners is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated Senior Project Leader with 8 years or more experience who will be involved in all aspects of multiple small to large projects. The Senior Project Leader will serve as a primary project development and technical leader in the Columbus, GA office.
· Deliver consistently high level of design quality and implementation
· Work with Design Principles to assure project success and client satisfaction
· Oversee all aspects of multiple small to large projects
· Work with Design Principles to prepare proposals and contracts
· Oversee and manage design efforts to maintain project budgets, schedules
· Coordinate a multidisciplinary team to resolve complex technical and design issues
· Plan project staffing and other resources
· Engage entitlement agencies, and coordinate codes, permitting and zoning requirements
· Work with staff to prepare and deliver presentations and design documents
· Employ Quality Assurance/Quality Control methods
· Participate in business development, project pursuits and marketing efforts
· Mentor junior staff to encourage a high level of design and work ethic
· 8+ year experience in an architecture firm
· Professional Degree in Architecture
· Licensed Architect
· Accredited LEED professional at or beyond “Green Associate” (preferred)
· Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
· Proficiency in Revit, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Suites.
· Strong leadership, organization, and relationship management skills
· Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
· Must be eligible to work in the United States.
About 2WR + Partners
2WR+Partners promotes architectural excellence in every aspect of design. We have developed a rigorous methodology that embraces authenticity through site, materiality, technology, client goals, and budget. Through this collaborative process we develop a unique perspective through which we develop architecture which is relevant and sustainable.
With offices now located in Columbus, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, and Boston, Massachusetts, the firm serves clients across the country. Columbus, Georgia has been listed as one of the top 25 small towns to check out. Ask us about living in this small big town!