We are looking for a mid-level Graduate Architect or Licensed Architect, with 5-10 years of experience in the creation of design and construction drawings, to work with our Vice President of Development on renovation projects taking place at our multi-family residential properties located in Massachusetts.
Candidates must be able to work on-site at project locations in the metro Boston and central Massachusetts areas, gather information about existing facilities and assist in the design and creation of construction documentation.
The successful candidate with have the following capabilities:
- Measure existing structures and create "as-built" drawings
- Assist in design development and design drawings for review and approval
- Produce construction drawings that comply with building code requirements and relevant construction information
- Assist in the implementation of designs with contractors and installers
- Experience in documentation or renovation of National Historic Register Properties is a plus
- Experience with the "Vectorworks" CAD program is a plus