CSRS, Inc. has been leveraging innovation and leadership to improve and revitalize our communities for more than 41 years. With a culture of creative thinking –and our background in engineering and architecture – we bring balance between big ideas and technical expertise to deliver a successful project every time. Established in 1978, CSRS is a leader in the delivery of infrastructure and program management, serving public and private organizations across the Southeast - Building Stronger, Smarter Communities Together.
The Geographic Sector Leader role is a unique opportunity to lead a well-established firm in our expansion and growth into the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex market. Your responsibilities will include: building, maintaining and expanding existing relationships; growing our client base and market share in the DFW market; pursuing opportunities in public and private sectors; and overseeing the execution of those projects. After proven success over a (3-5) year time frame, partnership/ownership opportunities may become available.
· Bachelor of Civil Engineering
· Licensed Professional Engineer; holds a Texas PE license
· Bachelor of Architecture
· Licensed Architect, Registered in Texas
· Minimum of 10 years related experience
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs
· Aiding the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts
· Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, directs work of incumbents assigned to programs from various departments
· Understands and implements industry standards as well as client and regulatory agencies standards and requirements
· Understands client expectations, budgeting, proposal writing, invoicing, and producing high quality deliverables
· Ability to serve as the supervising professional and or serve as the professional of record on projects in the DFW market
· The ideal candidate must be a known quantity in one or more of our target markets within the DFW market
o Education – K-12, Higher Education
o Private Development – Master planned communities, mixed use developments, P3’s
o Local Government/Municipal
· Strong business development skills, including significant experience building and maintaining revenue generating relationships with our target client base
· Effectively communicate and give presentations about our services with professionalism, expert knowledge, and passion
· Participate on capture team as a strategist and reviewer on all pursuits with clients in the DFW market
· Develop a full understanding of the client’s vision, mission, strategies, goals, and success determinants, as well as its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
o Understand the formal and informal decision-making processes of the client
o Develop a working knowledge of the client’s different procurement mechanisms and options
o Understand the client’s source of funding, political and policy drivers, and competitive landscape
o Ability to develop creative solutions for existing clients as well as pursue new client opportunities
o Liaison between internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
· Develop and maintain revenue-generating client and business relationships
o Establish, build, and leverage key relationships up and down the “relationship ladder” with current and future personnel throughout the organizational structures of both the firm and the client
o Work with corporate staff to develop a Client Account Plan as the playbook for managing the client
· In conjunction with the Project Delivery team and assigned project controls staff, monitor the profitability of the client account through individual project(s) and project manager(s)
o Assist with resolving any billing issues
o Monitor the Accounts Receivable ledger with the client, including assistance in collections of overdue amounts
· Work with the corporate staff in reviewing any overhead cost line items including sponsorships, conferences, training, business development, software, and hardware expenditures specifically relative to executing the business development strategy within the DFW market.
· Must be well known, respected, and sought out by our target client base within the DFW market
· Must possess an “ownership” mindset and be willing to take responsibility for establishing CSRS as a fixture and eventual major player in the DFW A/E market with our target client base
· Leads with an entrepreneurial spirit, seeking change and embracing innovation, service and continuous improvement
· Ability to communicate, hire, train, mentor, motivate, and appropriately assess performance of employees
CSRS offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental and vision plans. CSRS also offers 100% Employer paid medical premiums, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. We hold an Annual Crawfish Boil, Holiday Employee Recognition Luncheon and a Holiday Party for all employees.
What makes CSRS a great choice?
· Baton Rouge, Louisiana Business Report 2016 Company of the Year
· The chance to work on iconic projects
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses
· Professional development training
· Company funded retirement plan
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Paid membership to approved social and professional organizations.
· Paid travel and registration for approved social and professional organizations.
Visit www.csrsinc.com for additional details highlighting why now is an exciting time to be a part of our team!
CSRS Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify Opens in New Window.
Internal Number: 1154
About CSRS, Inc.
Since 1978, CSRS, Inc. has been dedicated to providing the highest level of professional services to a local, regional, and national client base. While our areas of expertise are diverse, our core services include:
CSRS corporate office is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and
currently holds professional registration in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas.