J. Price Architecture in Liberty, Missouri is seeking a Licensed Architect. We are looking for an energetic multi-tasker to work with collaborative teams to support our client’s visions, from conception to completion. A self-starter who can work independently, take initiative, listen and respond quickly and accurately to customers is essential.
• A degree in Architecture from an accredited university
• 5-10 years of experience
• Ability to take on increased responsibility for project coordination and management
• Ability to communicate and coordinate with clients and consultants to ensure an efficient, quality base and profitable outcome
• A strong general knowledge of building products and construction details
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Able to lead the construction process by reviewing RFI’s, shop drawings, and Project Progress observations including punch out
• Mentors coaches and collaborates with Associate Architects and Production
• Performs other duties and special projects as required
A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position, ideally in Architecture from an accredited program, Master’s degree in Architecture a plus. The ideal candidate for this position will have 5-10 years of experience in Drafting/Design work. In addition, proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs are required. Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills, while dealing with interruptions, changing priorities and time restraints with the utmost attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is essential to succeed in this position. Being a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative, and can listen and respond quickly and accurately to customers, both internal and external is essential in this role.
Employees at JPA are expected to work together to support positive outcomes for the organization and client. If you are looking for a great new challenge in a casual, family-friendly organization with a flexible working environment then this might be the position for you!
HR Fuzion will be handling the recruitment process for this position on behalf of J. Price Architecture. To be considered for this exciting opportunity please forwards your resume and salary requirements and in the subject line of the email include the Job Code of JPA – Arch and your Last Name.
About J. Price Architecture, Inc.
J. Price Architecture, Inc. is a full-service firm located in Liberty, Missouri. The highly respected company focuses on quality, value and client satisfaction.