KOO is seeking a full-time Architect with 0-3 years of experience to join our firm. The candidate will exhibit excellent communication and organizational skill, have design ability and aesthetic sense, as well as, technical acumen and have a passion for designing, detailing and constructing buildings and spaces. She/He will be familiar with the preparation of construction documents and understand building codes. The ideal candidate will work under a Project Architect and have the willingness to learn and grow.
This position will be involved with architectural and interior design activities ranging from programming and planning through design and construction administration for an extensive list of public and private clients.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
- 0-3 years prior professional experience
- Office experience in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and MS Office
- B. Arch or March from an accredited school of Architecture
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Permanent legal status to work in the United States
- Submit Resume and work sample (not greater than 5mg) or link to resume and portfolio to email@example.com with subject line: Junior Architect 0-3 Years
KOO is a full-service Architecture, Master Planning, and Interior Design firm. We craft buildings and interior environments that create unique identities for our clientele. Our work includes a diverse array of project types including new construction and renovations, master planning, hospitality, interior design, residential, education and institutional.
For more information see: www.kooarchitecture.com