Would you like to grow with an energetic, creative Healthcare Architecture /Design firm located in the Richmond Arts District? Does a small studio environment that allows you to work on all aspects of projects appeal to you.
As a member of our team you will be…
Developing design concepts, creating presentation materials, working on construction documents and handling construction administration for a variety of healthcare projects, large and small.
We are looking for…
- A creative thinker with logical problem solving abilities
- A “people” person who prefers collaborating alongside a team, sharing ideas
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organization skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to ensure client satisfaction by applying quality control processes to your work
- Self-motivated and willing to jump into new tasks both assigned and unassigned
- Ability to hit deadlines and take ownership of work
- Ability to be proactive in determining the necessary steps to meet objectives and performance expectations of the position
- A passion for design of all types…architecture, interior design, art….
You will need…
Bachelors/Masters in NAAB accredited Architecture School
10-15 years’ experience in Healthcare design
Proficient in current design software - Autocad, Revit, Sketchup
Abilities with Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office and Excel
Experience in producing professional, non-residential construction documents
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Small amount of travel in Virginia
About Hummel Associates
Located in the Arts District of Richmond, we are a Healthcare Architectural and Design Firm of approximately twelve. At Hummel Associates, our primary focus is on forward thinking healthcare design. Our clients are major hospital systems and physician groups around the state. We care about people! We care about our team. We are flexible to work around family commitments, open to flexible schedules and provide a competitive salary and benefit package.