An established and innovative design firm is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic and highly skilled architect to join the team. We offer excellent benefits that include competitive salary, paid vacation, health insurance, and 401K.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE: An architect licensed to practice architecture in the State of Texas with strong technical and leadership skills. The applicant shall demonstrate experience in commercial, industrial, and municipal projects. The applicant must work well with a team to produce high quality production documents, including renderings, presentation drawings, and specific solutions that will deliver creative results and meet deadlines and budgets.
· Prepare programing, schematic designs, design development, and construction document phases of a project
· Analyze design and code reviews
· Perform design and constructability reviews
· Provide leadership and supervision to a project team to ensure accomplishment of project objectives
· Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited 4 year college or university
· Architect license required - license must be in good standing and current with the State of Texas.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in architecture
· AutoCAD proficiency: Architectural Desktop and Revit
· Ability to work well both independently and with teams
· Proficiency with detailing and understanding of materials and methods of construction