PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.
We are seeking a talented Architectural Intern with 1-4 years of experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mentoring studio environment.
- Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
- Responsibilities will include all phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management and client contact
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited university
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and demonstrated proficiency in REVIT
- Excellent communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this position, resume and work samples must be provided.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
PGAL brings to every assignment the perspective and discipline of a long-established firm as well as the energy and vision of a contemporary, cutting-edge corporate culture.
Since the 1946 opening of its first office in Houston, Texas, PGAL has expanded to 10 regional locations serving a highly diversified client roster throughout the US and Mexico. Through active inter-office collaboration, its nearly 200 architects, engineers, planners, designers and program managers have tremendous flexibility and geographic reach, heading up landmark projects for private and public sector clients in aviation, education, justice, transportation, mixed-use and more.