Welcome to triARC! We are an architectural firm located in Phoenix, Arizona, specializing in Healthcare, Multifamily Residential, Industrial/Office, and Restaurant design. Design innovation is the key to all of our projects. Our clients have a clear idea of their needs and aesthetic preference and it is our job to take these ideas and add elements of “special.” Whether it is choosing unique materials durable enough to withstand high traffic use or appropriately integrating specialty equipment to create workplace flow; we use our design abilities to accomplish the unexpected. Our work is successful when our client’s goals have been exceeded.
We currently have an opening for outstanding Project Manager, specializing in Healthcare Facility Design. This position requires a degree in Architecture, a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Project Management from project initiation to close and experience in Healthcare design.
triARC Project Managers will plan, design and furnish technical documents for construction of commercial buildings. Formulate designs which are practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise, or improving working environment. This position requires experience in Healthcare facility design.
Project Design • The ability to create and implement design concepts and continue the development through all design phases is required along with the ability to work well in a design team environment.
• Direct, review, or approve project design.
• Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
• Implement programs to improve sustainability or reduce the environmental impacts of engineering or architecture activities or operations.
• Evaluate the environmental impacts of engineering, architecture, or research and development activities.
• Process submittals and manage the entire submittal process.
• Develop and fully integrate materials, specifications and required construction detailing.
• Assist with developing appropriate hours for a project, works within those hours and manages the team to those hours.
• Develop project information for engineers required for project completion and direct team in communicating those needs.
• Prepares design presentations (Design Lab) and others as required.
Project Management • Guiding and managing a team is a responsibility of this position.
• Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
• Schedule architecture and engineering project staff.
• Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment.
• Strong knowledge of building codes and healthcare guidelines.
• Evaluate environmental regulations or social pressures related to environmental issues to inform strategic or operational decision-making.
• Solicit project support by conferring with officials or providing information to the public.
• Manage components of a project and communicate to the client on a regular basis with little to no supervision.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
• Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
• Interface with reps on a regular basis for implementation of documents and continued education.
• Develop basic project information and provide to engineers required for project completion.
Client Relations/Administration • Confer with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures.
• Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.
• Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
• Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
• Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
• Oversee and mentor CA process in its entirety.
• Perform site visits while taking detailed notes of progress.
• Perform account manager duties.
• Assists in completing office-type functions where necessary.
• Take an active role in community and triARC marketing events.
• Understand proposals and assist when directed.
• Understand the marketing component of the business and participate as necessary
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture is required, Architectural License preferred • ACHA Certification is a plus
• EDAC Certification is a plus
• 5+ years of broad base of experience with patient, ambulatory, diagnostic facilities and medical centers required • Developed knowledge of building code concepts and ability to understand a full code analysis • Strong knowledge of Accessibility Guidelines • Understanding of Healthcare Guidelines and/or passion to learn • Ability to mark up and compare submittals to project specifications and maintain logs • Be able to capture requirements (including medical equipment) in a space plan while implementing design principals • Developed knowledge of the project process and ability to mock up CD's • Be able to depict design and planning concepts and instruct and/or complete the implementation into drawings with instruction • Have knowledge of reps and interface as necessary for continued education • Ability to prepare design presentations (Design Lab) • Ability to use Revit (AutoCAD is a plus) • Knows Revit and can develop new ways of utilizing the tool more effectively
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
This person frequently communicates with customers, vendors and/or colleagues. He/she must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
This person is required to review drawings and perform detailed comparisons of written specifications
• be wise • functional beauty
• integrity •integrity• stay educated
• honesty • relationships • in balance
About triARC Architecture & Design
Welcome to triARC! We are an architectural firm located in Phoenix, Arizona, specializing in Healthcare, Multifamily Residential, Industrial/Office, and Restaurant design. Design innovation is the key to all of our projects. Our clients have a clear idea of their needs and aesthetic preference. It is our job to take these ideas and add elements of “special.” Whether it is choosing unique materials durable enough to withstand high traffic use or appropriately integrating specialty equipment to create workplace flow; we use our design abilities to accomplish the unexpected. Our work is successful when our client’s goals have been exceeded. Our business is growing rapidly! We are looking for talented candidates, from new college grads to experienced project managers, who are passionate, creative team players. We hope you will be the best "new talent" on our team!