MG2 is looking for a talented Project Manager located in our Seattle office. This position will be based in our Commercial studio.
MG2 partners with businesses around the world to create meaningful transformation through architectural services, planning, interior design, brand strategy, and consulting services. MG2 is consistently ranked among the largest architecture firms in the nation and among the top retail design firms in the world. MG2 serves clients around the globe from four offices: Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; Washington, DC and Shanghai.
- Profitability of projects
- Implementation of project delivery
- Understand the design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Guidance and management of project team and activities, including consultants, along with design principal
- Assists principals with proposals / budget development
- Assists principals with project progress updates
- Provide guidance to project staff
- Maintain and nurture direct contact with clients
- Possesses full knowledge of contracts and expectations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure required
- 15+ years of architectural experience
- High-rise experience required
- Experience with managing project schedules and budgets
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit preferred
- Ability to travel
Follow us on Twitter @MG2_Design
At MG2 we work hard, but we also know the importance of having some fun while doing what we do best. We have a number of social activities, sports teams and opportunities for community involvement. We meet every other Friday over breakfast to celebrate new employees, project milestones and employee anniversaries (many of our colleagues have been here a long time)!
It’s also important our employees lead a balanced and healthy life. To support this, MG2 offers flexible hours, a telecommuting policy, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) (including company match) and paid time off.
We consider our offices innovation labs where employees can be creative and take risks. Whether it’s in your daily work or participating in a team brainstorming session, we challenge or staff to come up with the next great idea!
Additionally, to help support and encourage employee development, the firm provides a generous training allowance including reimbursement for certification in your area of expertise.
Apply now at http://mg2.applytojob.com/apply/qHCqtR/Project-Manager-Commercial?source=AIA+National