- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Reliable, self-motivated, independent, adaptable and versatile with an enthusiastic collaborative spirit.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Acrobat.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with exacting attention to detail.
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and diverse responsibilities.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communications skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- 2+ years administrative experience in an architectural office.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
- Membership in SMPS.
- Knowledge of construction documents and the design and construction processes.
- Familiarity with Ajera, and Deltek Vision programs.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite programs including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Web design and website management experience.
Hill Architects is an established architecture and planning firm experienced with a variety of project types. Our work includes golf, beachfront and ski resorts, urban and suburban hotels, retail, multi-family and mixed-use developments, senior living communities, corporate and multi-tenant office buildings, renovation and historic preservation projects, and custom residential projects. We are an employee-friendly firm with a fast-paced, supportive work environment that recognizes and rewards hard work and excellence.
We offer competitive salary and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k with employer match.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.