TETER Architects & Engineers is seeking an experienced, motivated Senior Project Manager/Architect to join our growing firm based in Fresno, with offices and clients located throughout Central California, from the Central Coast to the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of multiple projects, the Senior Project Manager/Architect leads a team through all phases of project development, ensuring that production work conforms to the contractual agreement, is of the highest quality and in accordance with firm standards, and is completed on time and within budget.
The Senior Project Manager/Architect must be able to build and sustain strong client relationships by delivering professional verbal and written communications, managing client expectations, providing solutions that meet and/or exceed the client’s vision while staying within client’s budget and time requirements, and working to resolve any contract issues/concerns on the project.
- Plans, coordinates, and administers a project, including project budget, through all phases of development.
- Interprets contractual obligations, recognize changes of scope, and identifies additional work.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Executes Firm’s established non-negotiables of project delivery including kick offs, workplanning, and ensuring a QA is completed on each project.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities on a project.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before submitting to client.Minimizes firm exposure and risk on every project.
- Supervises and mentors Project Managers, Job Captains and Interns.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation based on experience. Benefits take effect on the 1st of the month following the date of employment and include medical, dental and employee-paid vision plans. A cafeteria plan, 401(k) plans, supplemental insurance, and Wellness and Gym programs are also available.