Studio Meng Strazzara is looking for Project Architects who have a passion for design and an unwavering commitment to technical excellence. We want PA’s who create lasting spaces where we can live, work, live.
What we’re looking for:
- Creative drive for lasting positive impact in our communities, neighborhoods, and region
- Technically Sound designers who value the details that go into well designed spaces
- Organization and follow-through to carry concurrent projects from start to finish
- Leaders and Collaborators, who know how to support people’s strengths to build successful teams
- Good listeners who connect with clients to deliver beyond expectations
- 5+ years of experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect
- AutoCad, REVIT & Sketch-Up proficiency
- Experience with the entire design process; from project initiation through project close-out
- Working knowledge of building codes, materials & methods, jurisdictional review processes & technical specifications
You might also have:
- Experience with alternative delivery methods
- Education and/or public facilities experience
- NCARB, DBIA, or LEED AP certified, and an active industry network
- Skills in mentorship and guidance of younger staff
- Graduate degree in Architecture
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental & vision insurance; 401(k) matching)
- Support and guidance for career growth
- Collaborative team environment
Studio Meng Strazzara is a dynamic and ambitious design firm, with a 40 year history servicing both public and private clients throughout the Northwest. Our clients inspire our work, and our work connects us to the communities we serve. Our diverse portfolio includes learning spaces, livable communities, and sustainable public facility solutions that foster a balance between our built and natural environments. Our firm strives to create spaces that are insightful and forward looking; designs that are responsive and responsible.
Our firm has grown steadily over recent years and we’re excited about our future.
Come be a part of the excitement.To apply please submit a cover letter, current resume, and portfolio to email@example.com. (Limit 5mb)
Studio Meng Strazzara is an equal opportunity employer, and participates in the E-Verify program for employment eligibility verification.