We seek an architectural intern to join our Orange County team. This person will help design and document a variety of healthcare project types in all phases from programming though construction administration.
Top candidates will be looking for an energetic, small office environment with long-term career potential and will be eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare design studies
• Plan and execute work as a reliable, integral member of a project team
• Coordinate work with consultants, clients and regulatory agencies
• Develop project documentation in Revit
• Perform construction administration duties
Required Experience / Attributes:
• Professional degree in architecture
• One to four years of relevant professional experience
• Portfolio that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• At least one year of Revit experience
• Attention to detail and a thirst to understand how buildings go together
• Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
• Accountable and results-oriented
• Healthcare project experience
• Knowledge of sustainable design practices
• Experience with 3D printing, laser cutters and/or digital fabrication
• Knowledge of the Revit API and ability to write code
How to apply:
Complete online application and submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio here: www.boulderassociates.com/firm/careers/
Thank you for your interest in our firm!