Amy Nowacki Architect, LLC is seeking a full time, self-motivated and highly organized design/interiors professional to join our Sanibel Island, Florida Architectural firm which specializes in commercial (museums, assembly spaces, and government buildings) and residential projects in the South Florida area.
· Accurate documentation of existing as-built conditions.
· Active participation in all phases of project development.
· Preparation of presentations and project documentation in REVIT and AutoCAD.
· Interaction with Project Team, including Clients and Consultants.
· Occasional local travel to project sites throughout Florida.
· Professional Architectural or Interiors degree required. The work qualifies for architectural experience through NCARB.
· Prior professional experience preferred, particularly with construction documents.
· Understanding of commercial / residential building construction methods.
· Highly effective communication skills are essential.
· Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner within a team context.
· MUST be proficient in PC-based Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office Suite.
Send resume, salary requirements, and portfolio via email to: