SmithGroupJJR is an international idea-oriented design firm that is committed to creating inspiring places that enrich the human spirit. We believe that extraordinary projects are created when the design process is based on the principles of exploration, experimentation, innovation, sustainability, research, and collaboration. Our expertise in providing thoughtful and innovative solutions keeps SmithGroupJJR at the forefront of architectural, engineering and planning firms around the world. According to the 2016 Building Design + Construction magazine “Giants” ranking, SmithGroupJJR is the 6th largest architecture/engineering firm in the U.S.
The Dallas office of SmithGroupJJR is looking for Project Architects to join our team.
Working with us, you will:
- Manage one or more small to medium-sized projects and/or manage a portion of a large-sized project.
- Perform architectural drawings, renderings and design assignments.
- Produce and coordinate a complete set of construction documents for permitting and bidding for small projects.
- Lead coordination of consultants of all disciplines.
- Prepare, develop, and edit specifications.
- Lead day-to-day construction administration activities.Provides oversight and monitoring of the work performed by junior staff.
- Establish and execute project work plan and staffing requirements.
- Develops trusted relationships with clients.