SPS+ Architects is a legacy full-service Architecture and Interior Design Firm conveniently located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We specialize in three market sectors: Education, Commercial and Native-American. We are an office of 30 talented professionals that enjoy our work and working together. Our office environment is positive, productive and rewarding. Our three well respected firm partners have a combined experience of over 85 years. SPS+ recently celebrated 57 years in business. For more information about who we are, please see our website http://www.spsplusarchitects.com/ and checkout our Facebook page.
We are seeking a dynamic, creative, self-motivated and collaborative Architect/Project Manager to join our team.
- Project management and leadership of job captain and CAD/BIM production team.
- Oversight of all elements of the design and construction processes, from site preparation to building completion. Includes development, organization and review of building plans, preparation of bid documents and construction contract documents for general contractors, and all aspects of construction administration.
- Regular coordination with the partner-in-charge and clear communication to the job captain and production staff.
- Participation in business development and marketing activities, as required.
- 5 years of recent experience as a project manager in an architectural firm.
- BA/BS in Architecture or equivalent
- Aptitude in AutoCAD 2014, Revit (BIM), and/ or other drafting and rendering tools.
- Preferred aptitude in BSD SpecLink and CostLink, InDesign, SketchUp experience a plus.
- Demonstrated history of managing multiple projects, clients, employees, consultants and contractors simultaneously with strong organizational, time management and communications skills.
- Confident and professional communication and presentation skills and the ability to professionally represent the firm to clients, contractors and engineers.
- Must work well in a team based environment, leadership with vision
- Solid understanding of industry standards, code requirements, construction methods, and technical systems.
- Strong creative design and drawing skills with the ability to present concepts and ideas.
- Analytical skills to solve problems and anticipate through planning activities.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently with conflicting deadlines
- Attentive to detail and precision. Takes pride and ownership in their work.
SPS+ Architects offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401(K) matching
- Competitive PTO
- 40 hour work week, flexible schedule
- For Out-of-Area Hires: Possible relocation assistance available.
- For Local Hires: Possible signing bonus available.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your resume via Indeed. No phone calls please. No recruiters please.
For more information about who we are, please see our website http://www.spsplusarchitects.com/ and checkout our Facebook page.