MG2 is looking for a talented junior interior designer located in our Seattle, WA office.
MG2 partners with businesses around the world to create meaningful transformation through architectural services, planning, interior design, brand strategy, and consulting services. MG2 is consistently ranked among the largest architecture firms in the nation and among the top retail design firms in the world. MG2 serves clients around the globe from four offices: Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; Washington, DC and Shanghai.
- Support senior designers and project teams in all phases of retail projects
- Concept development, space planning and design development, presentation documents, design development documents and construction documents
- Finish and material selection
- FF&E Selection
- Accredited degree in Interior Design
- 1-3 years of experience, with a majority working on retail projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Revit experience a plus
- Strong verbal and graphic presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with project team – including client, consultants, and vendors
- Experience with material selection, interior detailing, space planning, furniture, and fixtures
- Ability to clearly communicate design ideas
Follow us on Twitter @MG2_design
At MG2 we work hard, but we also know the importance of having some fun while doing what we do best. We have a number of social activities, sports teams and opportunities for community involvement. We meet every other Friday over breakfast to celebrate new employees, project milestones and employee anniversaries (many of our colleagues have been here a long time)!
It’s also important our employees lead a balanced and healthy life. To support this, MG2 offers flexible hours, a telecommuting policy, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) (including company match) and paid time off.
We consider our offices innovation labs where employees can be creative and take risks. Whether it’s in your daily work or participating in a team brainstorming session, we challenge or staff to come up with the next great idea!
Additionally, to help support and encourage employee development, the firm provides a generous training allowance including reimbursement for certification in your area of expertise.
Apply now at http://mg2.applytojob.com/apply/ybV3UVo6GD/Junior-Interior-Designer?source=AIA+National