Expand your trusted network by connecting with new industry partners, exchanging qualifications and interacting on our blogs. The AEC Link is the industry’s premier platform connecting architecture, engineering, and construction professionals with the most renowned consulting firms, developers, and client side institutions of the built environment.
To inquire send resumes to email@example.com
We are currently seeking an Interior Design Professional to join our team. As an Interior Design Professional, you are responsible for performing complex interior design assignments receiving specific and detailed instructions as to tasks required and results expected. You are also responsible for working with the project team to assist overall efforts of completing various project phases.
- Responsible for keeping the project, or a phase of a project, on schedule.
- Responsible for selection and specification of all interior architectural materials and finishes, furniture, lighting and artwork.
- Develops innovative design concepts which are practical, aesthetic, safe and conducive to intended purposes and function which is reflective of client goals and within project budget.
- Conducts programming efforts such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, lighting and color coordination.
- Coordinates color and material palettes.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Renders conceptual design ideas and prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Prepares and conducts client presentations.
- Prepares, corrects and updates documents during schematic design and design development phases.
- Solicits bids and assists Project Manager and client in subcontracting fabrication, installation, and arrangement of the materials, finishes, and furnishings required.
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provides support as necessary.
- May provide support to all team members for specific field, style, or phase of interior design expertise.
- May mentor and direct the work of less experienced staff and deliver staff performance evaluations.
- May participate in interviews and recruiting of professional staff.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.