Tavistock Real Estate Management Services is searching for an associate to develop full sets of interior design construction documents for the Marina Residences of a luxury resort community located on New Providence in The Bahamas. The Interior Architectural Designer will take direction from the Architectural Designer, Senior Designers, and Senior Architectural Designer to properly execute the intended design direction in document form.
Create full interior design construction documents in AutoCAD – including, but not limited to, floor plans, plumbing fixture locations, dimensioned electrical outlet plans, reflected ceiling plans, lighting plans, flooring pattern and tile layouts, interior elevations, sections, and details
- Create finish schedules – including, but not limited to, door and hardware, floor and wall finishes, countertops, cabinetry, plumbing, appliances, and lighting fixtures
- Utilize space planning skills to create customized floor plan designs in AutoCAD for high-end residential condominiums based on Senior Designer/Owner input and rough sketches
- Review quotes, shop drawings (countertop, millwork, doors, etc.), electrical, lighting, and switching plans
- Work closely with onsite construction managers to answer any interior design related questions and RFIs in order to ensure the designs are being correctly and accurately executed
- Maintain an organized filing system for all design drawings
- Travel to The Bahamas periodically to perform project site visits