We are looking for an Architect/Designer for our Charlotte office. We are seeking a diligent and driven team leader with 4-7+ years experience. If you are eager to join, lead, and work with a great team in a fun and encouraging work environment while furthering your professional development, K2M is your place.
Looking for an individual with overall responsibility for a variety of projects, including client contact, scheduling and budgeting. Selects, evaluates, and implements procedures and techniques used on projects. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Mission: Strong project leadership for multiple projects or continuing service accounts that keeps them coming back for more! Efficient design and management so as to produce the profitable projects. Mentor junior team members so they professionally grow and lead.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of junior project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Review schedule and allocate work load to complete project on time.
- Establishes priorities for specific customer projects.
- Selects, evaluates, and implements procedures and techniques used on projects.
- Specification material research and coordination with manufacturers.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Manages multiple projects at any one time.