Who are we?
TR Design Group, Architecture: an award-winning, professional and quality Architecture / design firm in Riverside, California; consistently one of the fastest growing areas in the United States.
What we're about:
Quality, Integrity, Commitment and Architecture with Purpose.
What it's like to work here:
A professional collaborative learning environment where everyone brings something to the table. Strong qualified architects leading, teaching and learning. New talent bringing fresh ideas and skills. A family of friends who work hard at rewarding careers.
What this position is about:
Handling projects with direction. Problem solving. Architecture. Sensitivity. The design process: Programming, Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, CD's, Bidding, CA and close-out. Creativity. Innovation. Thinking.
What it's not:
A one-dimensional 'pigeon-holed' position that you might experience in a larger firm.
What we do:
In a word: Architecture
What we've done:
- Public Agency Projects
- Education Projects (K-12, Higher Ed, Public and Private)
- Healthcare Projects
- Commercial / Retail Projects
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Base Plan paid for by the Company
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance offers pre-tax at your expense
- PTO at 10 days / year with graduated increases with seniority
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Bonus opportunities
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Comfortable work atmosphere
What we need:
Someone who gets what we're about and doesn't want to whine about it. A person who wants be an architect in the future and wants to handle projects within a creative environment. Someone who's a thinker; creative, innovative and knows some cool computer stuff in Revit, AutoCAD and some other programs, of which there are 100's. A good communicator in drawing, written and verbal forms.
What you need:
Passion to excel. A degree in Architecture along with experience in Architecture and a portfolio of projects (including completed CD's) to prove it.
What you need to be good at:
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Revit (minimum 4 years full-time equivalent experience)
- AutoCAD (minimum 5 years experience)
- SketchUp or Rhino experience is a plus
- Adobe Illustrator / InDesign experience is a plus
What you need to do to get the job:
Send us the following information:
- A cover letter
- A resume
- Portfolio examples including CD's
- Be ready to go to work and have some fun
How to get us to not look at your resume:
- Send us your standard cover letter with no effort involved.
- Send us massive, gigantor attachments. Don't waste your time. 5 MB max.
- You just graduated ... nothing personal but this isn't that position.
No seriously, don't call. Email only, please to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're a quality firm looking for quality people.
The position is full-time and open immediately.