Seeking A qualified candidate will be a licensed Architect with 2-3 years minimum experience who is a team-oriented individual devoted to client satisfaction. Candidates should have effective communication skills as well as the ability to present confidently to clients and in internal design charettes. The candidate must be able to manage and produce documents on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include all phases of design from Master Planning and Concept Design through Construction Administration phases, Project Management, and client contact. REVIT experience is a must. Sketch-Up, and Adobe creative suite experience is preferred.
For 30+ Years, Sapp Design has supported a good work and life balance as part of our culture. As a medium-sized company, every person’s role is important and meaningful. We strive to empower each person through opportunities to be involved in company-wide changes and decisions.Daily life at Sapp Design is that of a collaborative nature. Our commitment to providing opportunities extends to the use of advanced resources such as virtual reality to explore new concepts and promote innovation.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
• Proficiency with Revit
• Multitasking skills are a must
• Candidates should be organized, ambitious, positive-minded individuals
• Candidates must have the ability to manage the design of multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously, Consult with clients on the job site, and have excellent communication skills
• Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Experience with rendering and modeling software (preferably Sketchup, 3DSMx)
About Sapp Design Architects
Sapp Design Associate Architects is an award-winning practice based in Springfield, Missouri about to celebrate its 30th year in business. We are 20 individuals with experience levels from students to 40+ year veterans working collaboratively on Southwest Missouri’s most notable projects. Our firm's work has been published nationally and awarded locally. We value family and a good work/life balance.