H2M architects + engineers a multidiscipline architectural, engineering, environmental consulting firm in Albany, NY is currently seeking an architect with 7-15 years to join our growing team:
• Assist project teams and work on a variety of projects from design through construction administration.
• Generate and manage the development of architectural design and project drawings.
• Interface/coordinate architecture and engineering disciplines to develop and execute architectural design concepts.
• Function as a designer to the extent necessary.
• Client interaction and teamwork with other disciplines.
• Manage all aspects of client relations including attending meetings and working with a team.
• Complete projects on schedule and within budget.
• Develop standards and guidelines for diverse architectural activities.
• Attend appropriate Trade Shows, when needed, creating greater exposure, strengthen the company’s image resulting in the generation of good leads and follow up.
• Perform other like duties as assigned.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA & FSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, tuition reimbursement, and excellent professional development program. www.h2m.com EOE/M/F/D/V
Education and Qualifications
• Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution is preferred
• Experience with AutoCAD. Revit a plus
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft suite is desirable
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work individually and with a team
About H2M architects + engineers
Organized in 1933, H2M was initially oriented toward the planning and design of municipal infrastructure projects. The company's capabilities have since grown to include complete full professional services in architecture, engineering, environmental services, construction administration and environmental analytical laboratory testing and analysis. H2M maintains offices in Melville, Albany, Suffern, New York City, Westchester, NY and Howell & Parsippany, NJ with a total staff of over 350 engineers, architects, planners, construction inspectors, environmental scientists, hydrogeologists, geologists, related technical specialists and support staff. As a result of the multi-discipline nature of the firm, H2M has the ability to assign project teams composed of staff specialists in the appropriate disciplines to meet the specific and often changing needs of our clients.