• reporting to the Principal-in-Charge and Associate
• experience with project design from concept to construction
• ability to meet project deadlines
• work on various size projects from small tenant improvements, corporate build-to-suit, to very large industrial buildings.
• construction administration experience a plus but not required.
• ability to travel for projects either in Florida or other states.
• knowledge of Florida Building Code & Florida Fire Prevention Code.
• effective communication skills in coordinating project engineering
• detail oriented, organized, and reliable
Autocad, Revit, MS Office 365
Sketch up, 3D graphics, Photoshop
Additional Salary Information: to be negotiated based on experience
About JVB ARCHITECT, LLC
JVB Architect, LLC is a Tampa based firm providing architecture, planning and interior design for commercial and custom residential. The firm principal is licensed in 20 states providing services through out the country for office, industrial, retail, restaurant, and mixed-use projects.