• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• Minimum of 2-7 years’ industry experience depending on Designer level
• Knowledge of design techniques, trends, tools, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness
• Knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials
• Knowledge of building regulations, sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop. Revit skills highly desired
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.