We are currently seeking qualified candidates for our West Palm Beach office with the following skills and experience:
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience
• Accredited Architectural Construction degree or Building Construction degree preferred
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have experience with and knowledge of current trends in industry software and processes for project delivery, project management and construction administration.
• Extensive experience in CA required with a wide range of knowledge in building systems, building codes, and accessibility codes.
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of construction techniques and methods.
• Understanding and knowledge of permit approval processes and the ability to manage projects through all construction phases.
• Must possess the ability to work well with others and coordinator with all project team members
• Must be detail orientated, efficient, and passionate about construction administration.
Responsibilities will include:
• Project Construction Management
• Quality Control and technical review of construction documents
• Construction Administration services
• May require periodic travel throughout Florida
• Shop Drawing review, responding to Contractor RFIs
• Review/approval of Contractor pay apps.
Internal Number: 03/07/18
About Harvard Jolly Architects
At Harvard Jolly Architects, we provide the result clients value most: a functional design; a team that listens; quality, professionalism and attention to detail from the first sketch to the completed project. We've enjoyed steady growth for the past seven decades. Today we are a major regional firm, serving clients throughout the Southeast. Since 1938, we've maintained a continuity of leadership. Employee turnover is low. The professionals you dealt with ten or twenty years ago are often the professionals you deal with today. We're committed to lasting relationships. That's why we enjoy a repeat client rate of over 80% - a source of considerable pride. We're confident of our reputation and expertise and looking for others who feel the same.