WOLF ACKERMAN is a 5 person architecture firm seeking a highly-skilled and detail-oriented project architect with 7-10+ years experience in all aspects of project design and management to join our growing firm in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Established in 2002, our firm’s work includes a diverse range of project types at a variety of scales. Our office provides a collaborative, studio-based work environment with competitive benefits and compensation.
Candidates will have an excellent opportunity to take on leadership roles in the design and management of several new and ongoing projects, as well as working within a supportive team atmosphere. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who take pride in their work and desire an opportunity to grow and develop as a design professional.
Qualified applicants will have have:
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture from an accredited university
• 7-10+ years of professional experience
• LEED AP
• excellent design and creative problem solving ability
• strong verbal and written communication skills
• strong graphic facility and aptitude for hand sketches + 3d visualization
• attention to detail and organization
• technical competency and familiarity with building codes and zoning applications
• high level proficiency with Revit / BIM required
About WOLF ACKERMAN DESIGN
Wolf Ackerman is an architecture firm based in Charlottesville, Virginia. We work on commercial, institutional, and residential projects of all sizes providing clients throughout Virginia and beyond with full architectural and interior design services from conceptual design through construction administration. Established in 2002, Wolf Ackerman has built a reputation for creativity and design excellence, receiving numerous awards and recognition for the quality of our work and the success of our projects. Every project we have done is a unique reflection of its client, the program, and the site. But our objective for every project is the same: to make beautiful buildings and spaces that are compelling places to live, work, or play and that resonate within their context. For more about WOLF ACKERMAN, visit our website at www.wolfackerman.com