Naperville architectural firm specializing in both residential and commercial projects seeks architect for full-time position.
DEFINITION : The candidate must be able to produce high quality designs and have strong technical skills with the ability to work directly with clients. Would prefer for the candidate to have high-end custom residential design experience. Commercial design experience would be considered a Plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES : The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the project from client on-boarding and concept design to construction document completion.
-Full time position
- Salary based on experience
- Health benefits
- Profit Sharing
1. High level design ability
2. Strong technical knowledge of construction detailing
3. Core knowledge of zoning and code analysis
4. Architectural degree is required, and Illinois State Licensing is a plus
5. Ability to work in a team atmosphere is a must
6. SketchUp rendering skills a plus
7. Commercial experience a plus
8. Proficient in AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel, Word
9. Ability to take hand drawn sketches through C.D.'s to completion
Charles Vincent George Architects, Inc. (CVG) is an award winning residential and commercial architectural and planning firm based in Naperville, Illinois. Since 1962, CVG has provided professional support to public and private organizations and agencies spanning the mid-west. We are a privately-owned company with
established credentials and experience in areas of architectural design, LEED acc...reditation and land and space planning. We provide our clients a single source resource for all your design and planning needs.
CVG is committed to excellence in program design, execution, and management. This can best be measured in terms of performance and client satisfaction. We have grown because our client’s trust us based on our demonstrated ability to deliver quality services on time and within budget.
We credit good interpersonal good communication skills for our success. Being able to productively facilitate discussions and meetings are essential to the services provided by Charles Vincent George Architects, Inc.