From ‘Concept to Completion’, Parkway Construction & Associates provides complete turn-key construction services and architectural design to clients nationwide.
The primary function of an Architect at Parkway Construction & Associates is to provide our clients with exceptional architectural services that blend the expertise of the construction knowledge with design. The projects will be formatted in a “Design-Build” scenario using BIM software (Revit), so the client can better understand the project during the design phases. Our Architects bring the architecture and construction worlds together to achieve a unified team approach to building projects.
Typical Duties Include the ability to:
* Meet with Owners to establish program, budget, and schedule
* Design presentation drawings using 3D graphics (Revit)
* Code review and compliance with local authorities
* Production of Construction Documents
* Coordinate with consultants, and team members
* Permitting process including entitlements
* Construction Administration; review submittals and job site visits
Typical Project Types:
* Club Houses
We are looking for someone who takes ownership of their projects and and can work within a team of architects and contractors. Must have attention to detail and care about quality while getting projects completed on time.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply…. and promise to keep your candidacy in the strictest confidence. Send me an email or link to your linkedin profile.
What we offer
* Great work environment and work-life balance
* Opportunity for growth and development
* Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc
* 401K with matc
*** this opportunity is based in Dallas TX
* Frist professional degree in Architecture
* 3-5 Years experience in an architectural firm, internships qualify
* Experience with at least 5 projects in REVIT
* Preferred building types in restaurants, retail and schools.
* Ability to work well under pressure; prioritize multiple projects
From “Concept to Completion”, Parkway provides complete turn-key commercial architectural and construction services to clients nationwide. Parkway’s culture is driven by our core values of Integrity, Trust, and Respect. Parkway continues to grow by building partnerships with our customers, delivering excellent solutions, and developing excellent people. The benefit to our clients is our abilit...y to offer a single point of contact as they expand "Coast to Coast". With over 85% repeat business and a client list ranging from owner operated facilities to Fortune 100 companies, our portfolio of over 35 years is our best testimony. Please check us out at www.pkwycon.com. We offer a competitive salary with bonus program, benefits package, paid vacation, and a casual work environment. EOE, Only candidates called for an interview will receive a response. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.