We are currently looking for a talented Intern-Revit Designer for our Grand Forks, ND office.
The Revit Designer will support the Project Manager, Project Architects and Design team to create exemplary buildings to suit clients’ and users’ needs.
Responsibilities include architectural drafting in Revit, picking up redlines, design tasks as part of a larger design team, and quality assurance for construction drawings. Generating details, both exterior and interior within a Revit context; develops, checks and coordinates technical aspects of the design of a project, and prioritizes assignments to meet project deadlines under the direction of a Project Manager or Project Architect.
• Bachelor in Architecture, Masters is preferred, but not required
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members, consultants and clients as directed by the Project Manager and Project Architects
• Must be highly proficient in Revit
• AutoCAD, generating 3D modeling sales renderings, Photoshop, and Sketch-up capabilities are a plus
• Must be a team player and exhibit good interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and able to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines effectively
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
• Familiarity with Deltek Vision Software a plus, but not required
• Presentation (verbal and graphic) skills a plus
• EAPC will support professional growth and path to licensure for the right candidate
Additional Salary Information: Salary dependent upon experience.
Our offices are Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Persons with a Disability. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran and disability status.
EAPC is a 2015 Zweig White Best Firms To Work For recipient headquartered in Grand Forks, North Dakota. We are a full-service design consulting firm offering Architecture, Wind Energy, Industrial, and Business Excellence services from offices in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Colorado, Vermont, and Buenos Aires, ARG. EAPC is looking for motivated individuals who are willing to take on resp...onsibility and grow with our team.
Benefits include competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, 401k with matching contributions, health insurance with dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance and disability coverage, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses and a career that offers challenging and interesting projects balanced with a quality lifestyle in an engaged and inviting community.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Our offices are Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Persons with a Disability. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran and disability status. Our positions may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and drug and alcohol testing during the course of your employment based upon our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. A valid driver’s license and compliance with our vehicle policy is required for all positions that require you to drive for business purposes.