Our Miami, FL office is currently seeking an Architectural/Design Project Manager to join our team of creative and passionate professionals. The ideal candidate will have solid experience managing multiple interior design project types, with a concentration on corporate interiors and financial services retail renovations.
• Manage multiple clients and project types simultaneously
• Develop and maintain client relationships and team communication to ensure successful project delivery
• Direct/Participate in all phases of design, including full construction documentation and coordination
• Conduct QC reviews of all deliverables to ensure design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
• Maintain project budgets, schedules and deadlines and all associated team efforts to assure projects are delivered on time and in budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
• 8+ years of experience in Design profession; 3+ years of experience in Project Management
• Excellent skills with AutoCAD and Revit software
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link below. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions through Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Information Services and Workplace Services in the corporate and residential real estate markets. With 35 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of more than 600 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network.