Peter Marino Architect is an award-winning, international architecture firm well known for its prestigious design projects. Based in New York City, PMA is a 160 person firm with satellite offices in Philadelphia.
We are currently seeking a full-time, in-house Architectural Designer to work in our Philadelphia office with experience in designing highly innovative works and extensive research capabilities. Responsibilities include concept generation, schematic design and design development ultimately leading to construction documentation.
Suitable candidates will be highly motivated in contemporary, creative architecture with the desire to collaborate in a design driven environment.
– Minimum of 5 to 7 years high-end architectural design experience
– Demonstrated work experience with Interior Design and/or Architectural Firms
– Project management and strategic planning experience
– Proactive and ability to meet project timelines and client expectations a must
– Proficiency in AutoCAD 2015, Sketch-UP, Adobe Photoshop,
Word and Excel preferred, 3D Studio Max not required but a plus
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Design, or related field
_ Retail or residential experience a plus
– Professional registration a plus.
– High end luxury design and detailing skills
– Strong graphic and spatial skills.
To Apply: For immediate, confidential consideration, please email your resume as a Word attachment along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No freelancers or contractors. No phone calls please. All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. www.petermarinoarchitect.com EOE
Additional Salary Information: Salary/Benefits:
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
– Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and
– Fully paid life insurance
– Fully paid short and long-term disability insurance
– Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and personal days
– Company matched 401(k) plan
Peter Marino Architect, a 160 person Architectural/Interior Design firm with headquarters in Manhattan and a satellite office in Philadelphia, is widely recognized for prestigious residential, retail, cultural and hospitality projects worldwide. PMA is the recipient of several AIA awards.