Oculus Inc. is currently seeking candidates to work in production with our Retail Team. This position is targeted at people who have worked within the architectural profession for 3-7 years.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
Working with project and programming data
Synthesizing information into floor plans and space layouts
Developing approved layouts into developed designs
Assisting with the preparation of construction details and drawings for permit
Travel will be REQUIRED for site surveys
The following Skills and Attributes are recommended:
• Bachelors or Masters in Architecture or Interior Architecture
• Preferred candidates will be on a track to architectural or interior licensure
• Working knowledge of the current version of Autodesk Revit is required, and fluency in Revit modeling, CD production, and family creation is essential. • Working knowledge of other industry standard software such as AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS SharePoint and other software tools.
• Working knowledge of 3D rendering and BOMA calculations is important. • Knowledge of Interior architectural detailing skills.
• Experience and interest with retail and commercial interiors projects.
• Team-oriented approach to project delivery.
• Experience coordinating the work of engineering sub consultants and construction administration support.
• Ability to organize the work process, accurately evaluate the time necessary to complete the work, and communicate effectively across the team and with the client.
• Ability to interpret space needs and program data, and convert it into workable floor plans.
• Ability to understand and manage workflow in coordination with project fees and billings.
• Knowledge if building systems, building codes and ADA requirements
Additional Salary Information: Based on Experience
Oculus Inc. is a full spectrum architectural, interior design and facilities planning firm with locations in St. Louis and Dallas. Our mission is to provide business-based solutions to our clients through a real exchange of information, values and priorities.
In addition to a challenging career opportunity, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a 401k plan, health and dental insurance, professional development, etc.