Marin Architects, an architectural design firm with in-house DOB expediting services, is seeking a DOB Class 2 Filing Representative to join our team. Candidates should possess comprehensive knowledge regarding NYC Building Department and City Agency's procedures in order to obtain approvals, permits, and closeouts.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Review of plans to ensure compliance with NYC Construction Codes and Zoning Resolution
- Prepare all types of DOB applications/forms and other City agencies
- Communicate with clients, consultants and contractors
- Update internal software systems as necessary
- Attend project meetings to discuss project status
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least 4-6 years or more of experience as a DOB Class 2 Filing Representative
- Must possess an active filing representative license
- Ability to work as a team within our organization
- Must be able to multi-task in order to coordinate a large number of projects
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Capable of deciphering DOB records in order to guide clients through the CO/closeout process
Firm provides health benefits, profit sharing and 401(k)
Marin Architects P.C. is a full service architectural design firm with in-house municipal compliance (expediting) and owner's representative divisions. Our projects include industry leaders in education, healthcare, retail, and hospitality.