Established Architectural Firm Seeking Associate Architects
Marin Architects has an excellent opportunity and is seeking Associate Architects to perform all phases of architectural design services, primarily projects out of the ground. Services will include planning, designing, producing construction documents, and architectural construction administration. Individual must be capable of handling a project 100% on his/her own, in addition to managing a team of four.
- Highly experienced in mixed-use projects; ideal candidate with seven to ten years of experience
- Detail oriented in Construction Documents
- Extensive knowledge of NYC resolution and building codes
- Highly capable of managing a project from start to finish, while managing and ensuring an organized team effort
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Revit & sketch-up a huge plus)
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
Marin Architects P.C. is a full service architectural design firm with in-house municipal compliance (expediting) and owner's representative divisions. Our projects include industry leaders in education, healthcare, retail, and hospitality.