Architect, Construction Management, Project Manager
4 Year Degree
Partner is seeking a Full Time Construction Risk Management Project Manager registered architect (CA) to work in our Santa Ana, CA office to perform all Project Management responsibilities including planning, executing, reviewing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget.
Construction Risk Management is a comprehensive program of 3rd-party services designed to minimize the risk of construction lending. Construction Risk Management Services include:
Document and Cost Review Contractor Evaluation Code Compliance Inspection Construction Progress Monitoring Pay Application Review (Funds Control) Cost to Complete Pre-Construction Document and Cost Analysis Budget Reviews
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
· Manage multiple projects concurrently
· Oversee quality of Partner's deliverables throughout the project's life cycle.
· Coordinating the efforts of Partner team members, and at times Partner Associates (PAs) in order to deliver projects according to plan
· Cultivate strong relationships with the Partner team members and the Client in order to successfully deliver a quality product on time
· Conduct occasional inspections
· Occasionally write reports
· Overall responsibility of all portions of the services/reports being provided, including text and appendices.
· Communicate with client relationship managers (RM) re, Professional Associates (PAs) regarding scope-of-work (SOW) and client expectations throughout the term of the project.
· Effectively communicate project expectations (i.e. Client-specific SOW, templates) to team members and assessors in a timely and clear fashion throughout the course of the project.
· Provide solid recommendations and solutions to RMs and clients, while understanding the assessment’s potential impact on the transaction process.
· Identify and resolve issues with projects.
· Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or e-mail), recommendations to the RM and Client.
· Manage client follow-up, questions, and concerns.
· Communicate and coordinate follow-up questions with PAs during review process
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
· Coordinate and respond to client requests for changes in project scope.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
· Ability to work on projects concurrently
· Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
· Exceptional writing skills
· Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
· Understand design concepts, construction components and funding/payment processes as it relates to construction projects
· Proficient in project estimating/proposals; report author; quality assurance (QA).
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc is a national environmental and engineering consulting firm focusing on real estate due diligence, providing Phase I environmental site assessments, property condition assessments, probable maximum loss reports, construction services, and environmental site mitigation and remediation.