Hover Architecture, headquartered in beautiful Littleton, Colorado is a commercial architecture firm with an incredible portfolio, tremendous financials, explosive growth and amazing potential. With a solid project lineup behind us, we are looking for a few talented folks who want to be a part of building and expanding our exciting future in architecture. If you are weary of big firm politics and spending years earning your stripes, then we might be what you are looking for!
We’re a small and nimble firm. We want your talent and involvement through the lifecycle of a project. You’ll be integrated from kickoff, through concept, design, construction, and have the privilege of holding the certificate of occupancy in your hands. You are ideally licensed (or on track to be) and have a couple of years under your belt – now you are ready to stretch your creativity as well as your entrepreneurial spirit. Variety is what you are after – a day spent collaborating with the team, meeting with new clients, and actively designing is just about the right mix.
How you’ll spend your day:
· Benefitting from a positive, supportive, learning environment
· Working on a variety of projects that might include automotive, retail, medical and mixed-use facilities.
· Leading site planning and design sessions
· Drafting architecture plans and compiling design specifications
· Meeting with Clients regularly by phone and in person
· Facilitating communication between all stakeholders and maintaining consistent status reporting so everyone is informed at all times
· Walking your project site as needed to assess and adjust design documents if appropriate
· Pitching in wherever you can to help Hover evolve as a skillful, well-respected and growing company
What you bring to the table:
· 5 to 10 years of experience with commercial architecture projects
· Ninja level competency with AutoCad and Revit
· Demonstrated experience managing your projects to successful delivery
· Capable of managing your time and activities for optimum productivity – we hire grown-ups
· The talent and adaptability to work well with a wide range of personalities
· A desire to build relationships and work directly with our clients – this is key to your success
· Not really interested in the status quo – you have a hunger for learning and growing professionally
· Passionate about meeting deadlines – you’re not interested in punching a clock – you are passionate about leaving a legacy!
· You have a good sense of humor, driven to excellence and able to set boundaries with a smile
What you’ll enjoy when you join us:
· Competitive salary with incredible growth potential
· A beautiful suburban office with free parking
· Opportunity to help grow with a highly regarded emerging firm in Denver
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!
Growing architectural firm in Littleton, CO specializing in car washes, storage facilities, fitness centers, and commercial office design. Energetic, talented staff looking for others to join our team! We work with loyal clients who provide us with great opportunities for creativity. We seek talent tired of big firm politics looking for opportunities to take on responsibility and have fun while perfecting your architectural skillset.